About Posting Challenges [Read First] Jul 7, 2013 13:17:44 GMT -5
Post by excalibur on Jul 7, 2013 13:17:44 GMT -5
Hello fellow role players!! Welcome to the posting challenges board! Here there will be different challenges with prompts and scenarios that you can respond to. Please read the instructions and guidlines below to get a better understanding of how it works!
- Some of the challenges are selective for your muse, and other ones you can post as any character you like! For example: if there is a posting challenge about something like 'your character's happiest moment', you are permitted to make a post for Guinevère, even if you don't role play her here on the site! For each challenge, it will indicate whether it is open to post as anyone, or if you can only respond as your muse in the role play. Please be sure to indicate at the top of your post which muse you will be writing as.
- You can also post as other people's OC's, but you MUST get permission from that member to post as their character. If you are posting as another canon, you do not need their permission.
- Some of the challenges will be competitions in which case, other members will vote on which they like best. It will be clearly stated which are contests and which are not.
- You are permitted to make more than one post for each challenge (unless it is a contest challenge).
- The posts are not meant to be reacted to. For example, if someone has written a post in response to the prompt, the following post from another person should not be their reaction to the previous post. These are not role play threads, but rather, single individual posts. Think of them like one shot fanfics.
- The length of each post will be indicated in the challenge post.
- There is a thread designated for each challenge. Please do not start new threads for your posts; just reply to the challenge post.
- I am always taking suggestions for challenges! So feel free to send them to me via PM.
- Basic forum rules still apply, i.e: no extremely graphic sexual content, no negativity, if you disagree with someone's portrayal of a character please don't attack them, check spelling and grammar for each of your posts, etc etc!
- You do not have to actually be a role player to participate. As long as you are a member on the site, you are more than welcome to participate in these posting challenges!
And there we have it! If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions, send me a message anytime!