Posting Challenges Dec 25, 2018 16:09:35 GMT -5
Post by Camelot on Dec 25, 2018 16:09:35 GMT -5
Welcome to the posting challenges board! Here there will be different challenges with prompts and scenarios that you can respond to. Please read the instructions and guidelines below to get a better understanding of how it works.
- This is not mandatory for you to partake in. It's simply some fun prompts for you to write as your muse.
- Most of the challenges are selective for your muse, unless indicated otherwise.
- You are permitted to make more than one post for each challenge. For example: if the posting challenge is "Happiest Moment", then you can select more than one. Please just make one post per moment, rather than keep editing a single post to add on to it.
- One post in each thread will count toward your posting requirement for the week.
- The posts are not meant to be reacted to. For example, if someone has written a post in response to the prompt, the following post from another person should not be their reaction to the previous post. These are not role play threads, but rather, single individual posts. Think of them like one shot fanfics.
- There is a thread designated for each challenge. Please do not start new threads for your posts; just reply to the challenge post.
- The posts in this board can step outside of the canon world. Events that did not occur in the show, can happen in the thread. For example, in the Saddest Moment posting challenge, a saddest moment for Arthur could be if Gwen died. The posts in these threads do not have to be canon.
- Basic forum rules still apply, i.e: no negativity, if you disagree with someone's portrayal of a character please don't attack them, check spelling and grammar for each of your posts, etc etc.
We are always taking suggestions for challenges! So feel free to send them.