Arthur is getting an uncle! The Uncle has a scene with Guinevère, and another is Morgana! He is played by N. Parker (forgets his first name), and we are not sure if he is a guest star or new cast member.
That's awesome that Arthur's getting an Uncle! =3 Does anyone happen to know which side of the family he's on? Ygraine's or Uther's? I happen to know that if it's Uther's, then his name might be Augustus. Unless the writers changed it. I'm pretty sure he's Uther's half-brother, who in fact is related to the roman emporer.
Post by kinguthersqueen on Mar 26, 2011 0:51:01 GMT -5
INteresting...I can't wait to add more to Uther's family tree. I've been wondering too which side he'll be on.
More stuff courtesy of Livejournal...unsure if any or all will prove true eventually or not.
- Lancelot and Percival are only in the two parter and then are leaving, but Gwen's brother and Gawain are to remain on a semi regular basis.
- Morgana and Morgause are alive and well, with Emilia apparently being seen on set filming scenes for part two, so that long awaited REAL showdown between Merlin and Morgause may still happen and with a much bigger budget behind it this year, maybe we will get some real magic shown from Merlin.
- Gwen takes on a newer role to show she is somthing other than the love interest, but at the same time Merlin is still stuck as a servant adn Arthur is still oblivious to his talent and that Merlin has been pulling the strings behind the scenes. Remember at the coronation flashback / dream of Gwen being crowned that Merlin was still shown in servant clothes, so Merlin being stuck in the role as servant throughout this series may be a mainstay.
- Morgana is still a regular but Morgause being kept on only as a to pop up now and again as she is ' damaged ' by what Merlin did to her in season three's ending.
- Mordred and the Druids and the whole Emrys plotline to be the bulk of the storylines in the later half of the season with the possibility of someone FINALLY connecting Merlin to Emrys.
Why are Lance and Percival leaving again? I bet Lance's is because of Santiago's pilot...
Is name is Agravaine, and it has not been relieved if he is Uther's brother or not. We only know that he has not filmed any scenes (as of Friday) with ASH (Uther); only one with Guinevère and one with Morgana. And on the show they tend to leave any 'real' kingdoms / empires out so I think it's fair to say we will not see anything Roman on the show. Where did you see that spoiler, or where you guessing? I've not seen that one about, but the actor has posted on his web site. My question about the uncle: is he loyal to Arthur's reign or Uther's reign?
@Uther: I saw some people talking about them spoilers but they would not tell where they found them only said they were 'fandom spoilers and rumors'. I think it might be best to say they just might just be run-a-muck rumors rather then real spoilers because on Tom Hopper's website it said he would be back as a cast member and in an interview with Capps he said the knights would be playing a larger role this season and staying in Camelot. We know that Lance leaves but it appears the others are staying. Then again they could know something we don't. On TV.com they have a listing of all 'confirmed' spoilers, and link to their source. If anything pops up there I will share!
I do hope they bring the Druids & Mordred back though. That plot needs some screen time!
Though the BBC Merlin Spoilers on FB posts sources too, so they might share anything TV.com has as well.
I was just guessing, seeing as Augustus is his half brother in the Arthurian Legends. You know, I'm glad that they never mention 'real' kingdoms and empires, and that his name is Agravaine rather than Augustus. . . because otherwise he would be Sasha's uncle O.O *Sasha's directly related to the Roman emporor*
Even more so since they all are knights that whole year! AND with the other spoiler that the people are hesitant about the new knights it makes so much more fun! PLUS; there is one that says Gwaine and some others will be a cast this year! I think they will be staying around all year! I hope!
Guinevère's new dress!! I am so in love! It's so pretty!! it seemed she is going lighter while Morgana gets darker and Uther tried to match! Uther's hair is thicker too!! If anyone is not on our FB group then they need to join is because that seemed to be were everyone is talking spoilers. Especially Sir Leon with the photos!!
My name is Catherine by the way; Call me Kate. *Smiles* You're lucky to have your mother, I ... wish I had at least someone I can talk to, You know? At least i have Arthur. *sits by the window and looks out*
How are you ? Forgive me, I'm Princess Emily Dawson of Anglia, I'm here to a visit with Arthur! *Smiles light Curtsy *
Feb 24, 2019 21:03:14 GMT -5
Sunkissed Paradise Crafted By Alisha A 2014 Adoxography Exclusive
This theme is best viewed on Google Chrome
"Sunkissed Paradise" premade theme created by Alisha of Adoxography and Proboards Support for use on Proboards v5 Forums. Tabbed content script by Kismet of RPG-D. Icons adapted from Font Awesome. Please only modify this theme according to the creators conditions and specify them here upon doing so.